WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM THOSE WHO VISIT OUR SITE?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose, and information that we automatically collect as you browse our Website.
Information You Voluntarily Submit. We collect and store any information you enter on our Website, or provide to us in offline contacts we have with you. Information is collected from visitors to the Website in the following areas:
REGISTRATION FORMS--if you register for the Website, or for specific events, contests and newsletters on various areas of the Website, we will generally ask you to provide contact information, and preferences regarding the event or material for which you desire to register. You may, however, visit our Website without registering.
ORDER FORMS--Some areas of the Website may allow you to order products or services, whether or not for a fee. In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction and that is furnished by you. This may include contact information, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and your credit card number. We may also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
SURVEYS--At times, you may be asked to complete survey questions that appear on the Website.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS--You may submit information related to job opportunities with the Company. Please note that you submission of pre-employment information may be further governed by specific provisions that may appear elsewhere on our Website.
DISCUSSION FORUMS--We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to our users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
E-MAIL--On several screens of our site, you also have an opportunity to communicate with us by E-mail. You may also choose to provide your e-mail address to receive communications from us or third parties.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically. When you browse our Website, you and your Web browser may also transmit information that we automatically collect. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the Web pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data. This information may be combined with other personal information you have provided. The only other type of information automatically provided to us is the type of computer, operating system and browser you are using. This information is provided by your browser, which we use to improve the performance of our site.
We may also place small data files, called "cookies," in the browser file of your computer's hard drive. These cookies automatically identify your browser to our server whenever you interact with the Website. We use the cookies to record Website statistics. Most browsers automatically accept the cookies, but you usually can change your browser setting to prevent the acceptance of cookies. Certain Web pages may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to communicate with you if and when necessary in connection with your use of our Website, to respond to your questions, or to send you material and information you request. We may use your information to:
Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product information in which you are most interested.
Consider your suggestions
Possibly respond directly to you for clarification
Process your request for materials if you make one
Try to and answer your questions if you ask them
Register you for an event, contest or sweepstakes, if you request it
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Except in the limited circumstances stated in this paragraph, we do not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information of our Website visitors to unaffiliated third parties. We may disclose your information to service providers who assist us in operating the Website or conducting our business. We may also share such information among our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to provide you with the information and services you request or in which you may otherwise be interested. We may disclose information about you if and when we believe it is necessary to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, or to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Website, or to protect our business, property and operations, or in connection with a sale, acquisition, merger or other business combination of our business with a third party. We may also disclose nonpersonally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Some areas of the Website allow you to conduct e-commerce transactions (orders, purchases, etc.). In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction that is furnished by you. This information may be furnished to a third party in order to facilitate the transaction.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Since we are committed to your privacy and security, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to attempt to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the following options for reviewing or removing your information from our database to no longer receive communication from us. If you request your account information be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about individual sales transactions for recordkeeping and servicing.
You can select to "opt out" or "unsubscribe" from our communications on the website or in our newsletter emails. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving all types of communication except for emails on orders and transactions you place with Sunrising Bedding mattress.
You can send e-mail to [email protected]
You can send mail to the following postal address:
Sunrise Success Inc.
14895 Potomac Branch
Dr Woodbridge, VA 22191
Please note that due to e-mail production schedules, you may receive an e-mail message from us after you have provided your opt-out notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Sunrising Success Inc (“the Company”) website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you are communicating with the Company electronically and agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
- Agreement. This Agreement ("the" Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Company’s website (the "Website") and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the Company upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.sunrisingbedding.com/terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
- Intended Audience. This Website is intended for use by adults only, and is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly seek to collect information from children under the age of 13, if such information is discovered, it will be deleted.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of the Company or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of the Company or such other owner.
- Website Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Disclaimer. The Information On This Site Is Provided On An "As Is," "As Available" Basis. You Agree That Use Of This Website Is At Your Sole Risk. Except As Stated Herein, The Company Disclaims All Warranties Of Any Kind, Including But Not Limited To Any Express Warranties, Statutory Warranties, And Any Implied Warranties Of: Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, And Non-Infringement. To The Extent Your Jurisdiction Does Not Allow Limitations On Warranties, This Limitation May Not Apply To You. Your Sole And Exclusive Remedy Relating To Your Use Of The Site Shall Be To Discontinue Using The Website.
- Limitation Of Liability. Under No Circumstances Will The Company Be Liable Or Responsible For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Consequential (Including Damages From Loss Of Business, Lost Profits, Litigation, Or The Like), Special, Exemplary, Punitive, Or Other Damages, Under Any Legal Theory, Arising Out Of Or In Any Way Relating To The Website, Your Website Use, Or The Content, Even If Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Your Sole Remedy For Dissatisfaction With The Website And/Or Content Is To Cease All Of Your Website Use. In The Event Of Any Problem With The Products Or Services That You Have Purchased On Or Through This Website, You Agree That Your Sole Remedy, If Any, From The Company Is In Accordance With Company'S Warranty, Or To Seek A Return And Refund For Such Product Or Services In Accordance With The Returns And Refunds Policies Posted On This Website.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyright. The design of this Website, including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions without prior written permission by the Company. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. If you believe that the Company has posted or displayed content on the Website in violation of your copyright or other intellectual property rights please notify the Company immediately.
- Applicable Law; Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. You agree that any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in any judicial and/or administrative proceedings based upon, arising out of, or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business records originally generated and kept in printed form.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Additional Assistance. If you need additional information regarding the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact the Company.